Five Little Monkeys song // Funny Nursery Rhymes // Kids education & toddlerific

Five Little Monkeys song // Funny Nursery Rhymes // Kids education & toddlerific


Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
one fell off and bumped his head mom call the doctor and the doctor said:
No more monkeys jumping on the Bed ! no more Monkeys jumping on the Bed! Four Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
one fell off and bumped his head Mom call the doctor and the doctor said:
no more monkeys jumping on the Bed! no more Monkeys jumping on the Bed! Three Little monkeys Jumping on the Bed
one fell off and bumped his head Mom call the doctor and the doctor said:
no more monkeys jumping on the Bed! no more monkeys jumping on the Bed! Two Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
one fell off and bumped His head mom call the doctor and the doctor said:
No more monkeys jumping on the Bed! no more monkeys jumping on the Bed! One Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed
fell off and bumped his head mom call the doctor and the doctor said:
No more monkeys jumping on the Bed ! no more Monkeys jumping on the Bed!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *